Hey there! This is the first time in a long time that I have been on this blog, and I still have no idea what I'm doing! I'll be messing around with this whole blogging thing for a while so that I can try to keep you updated with how we are doing.
Hooray for getting your blog! I have to confess I've turned into a bit of a blog addict since I've moved to Nebraska. It's my only way to see what people are up to, how big kids' are getting, and let people see how we're doing. So I LOVE blogging for that reason! So if for nothing else, you have to keep up your blog for us Nebraska folk! (especially when little baby Sanders arrives:) I sure love you Audrey! You and Kiley are fantastic!!!
Hey! This is great! Now I can keep up with you, too. Good luck with the morning sickness....sounds like you're getting lots of advice. Love you! Can we see the pics from the reception and etc.? sure would like to have some copies of them.... :)
Hooray for getting your blog! I have to confess I've turned into a bit of a blog addict since I've moved to Nebraska. It's my only way to see what people are up to, how big kids' are getting, and let people see how we're doing. So I LOVE blogging for that reason! So if for nothing else, you have to keep up your blog for us Nebraska folk! (especially when little baby Sanders arrives:) I sure love you Audrey! You and Kiley are fantastic!!!
ReplyDeleteHey! This is great! Now I can keep up with you, too. Good luck with the morning sickness....sounds like you're getting lots of advice. Love you! Can we see the pics from the reception and etc.? sure would like to have some copies of them.... :)
ReplyDelete