Well, Kiley and I went to our first doctor's appointment this last week which was really neat! Apparently I am farther along than I thought. I'm about 11 weeks now...wow. So when we looked at the baby it already had legs and arms developed which was SO COOL! Our new, official due date is June 2, 2011. WA HOO!!!



It was SO neat! When the doctor pulled up the picture the baby was waving at us! It was moving it's arm back and forth, up and down as if to say, "Hi mom! Hi dad!" It was so fun :)


So excited that your blogging! The baby is already adorable!!
ReplyDelete**And you put that Sally has a "better" home with us--Funny, very funny.
Thanks for the invite- and best of all congratulations! You guys will be such cute parents.
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! Ultrasounds are so fun! Keep us posted on the exciting news :)
ReplyDeleteYay!!! You guys have a blog! That made my whole day. Just keep posting. Congrats on the baby! It is so fun to hear the heartbeat and get pics of little baby. We are looking forward to hearing about gender. We miss you guys. And so glad Owen and Griffin ended up with Sally and not us! (lol)
ReplyDeleteThis is so exciting! You guys are going to have such fun being parents! Glad you're feeling better.....Hope I can get over to help, if you need me. Will definitely be there when the baby comes!
ReplyDelete