Last week Kiley and I went to the doctor's and found out that this little energetic (yes, she is moving a TON now!) baby inside of me is actually a LITTLE GIRL! We are so thrilled and excited!
This is my first "baby bump" picture!
When the doctor pulled up the first picture it was obvious that this was Kiley and I's first time doing this...we both thought it was a picture of a little boy. :) So you can imagine our surprise when the doctor pointed to the picture and said, "So this right here tells us it's a girl!"



As we continued to watch her and look at pictures of her I couldn't help but cry a little. Whenever Kiley and I get to "see" her it makes this whole experience seem more real. Before we know it we will be able to hold this little girl in our arms!In Sunday school this week we had a lesson about our Father in Heaven. I always knew that He loves each and everyone of His children, but I think I understand it a little bit more now. And I know this is only the beginning. When this beautiful little baby is born my eyes will continue to be opened to the love parents have for their children.




When the baby comes out and you can hold her in your arms then you will really cry, that is what I do now. We are excited for you!!
ReplyDeleteI love these! She already has your nose, I think. It was the first thing Grandma Call noticed about you - your cute little nose. It just seems like its taking SO long for her to get here! Doesn't seem like my babies took this long.....haha....grandmas must just get impatient. Love you!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your baby bump!!! You look fantastic and sooo cute pregnant (lucky gal). I hope you're feeling good and enjoying your pregnancy. And I'm so happy you're having a girl. They are SOOO much fun... the bows, bracelets, shoes, dresses, and on and on:)
ReplyDeleteWe are so excited for you! When a baby comes into your lives, it enables you to progress as a family and experience more joy than you knew was possible. Miss ya
ReplyDelete