I know these are late, but I just wanted to share some of the pictures I took from the race Kiley and his family ran in at the beginning of March. This was such a fun race to watch! I am really considering doing it next year...if I can get into shape after this pregnancy!

The 2011 Lake to Lake Team Relay Race!
I missed Kiley's first leg, but I heard he did really good!

Ha ha I just had to put this one on here. I took this picture right before he was going to run his second leg. He was saying "What? I'm not doing this next year!" :)

Waiting for Shane to come in.

Getting ready for the "hand-off" from Shane. This was Kiley's second and last leg, but it sure was a hard one!

This is my amazing hubby finishing strong! I was so proud of him!

Kiley after finishing the hardest leg on the course. He did so good! (I like to brag about him ;)

At the end of the race!

Everyone did so good! They are all so amazing!

Here are all of the runners!
Sanders and Woodburys

The amazing Sanders team! Woo hoo!
Oh what a fun time! It was fun seeing you guys. WE will be anxiously awaiting your little girl!
ReplyDeleteThat was so much fun to see them run this together! I'm glad that you were my company for the day!
ReplyDeleteStill can't believe there are people who fun for fun! aaah! Great pics, though. Looks like it was fun, even tho I can't imagine it.
ReplyDeleteI meant "run for fun" hehehehe.....
ReplyDelete