Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Waiting Game

I am now at 38 weeks (39 according to the doctor ha ha)!! CRAZY! And for now Kiley and I are just playing the waiting game with our little girl. We are so anxious to get this little girl here that we (me especially) can hardly stand it. However, with school out for the summer and plenty of time on my hands I've been having loads of fun working on the baby room! Kiley has been a good sport and has helped me with everything. He is so amazing. :)












This is a picture of my $5 curtains I made. I was pretty pleased with how they turned out. :)










And these are just a few more pic's of the crib and baby room. I had so much fun making the room extremely girly and pink. :)




What else has been going on with us? Not much, actually. Kiley has started working on the mountain again but the rain (and snow...in May...what is up with that?!) has been keeping him from being able to work very much. But the days that he is able to get to work are very hard for me because (if the weather cooperates) he is gone Monday-Friday, morning and nights. Not fun! Plus they don't have service which makes it even more scary since this little girl could come any day now! But I really shouldn't be complaining. We are so blessed that Kiley is able to have this work. And we both know that everything will work out for the better, one way or another. :) That's really all I have to say for now. I'll try to keep the blog updated when this baby girl gets here!

3 comments:

  1. Your baby room is darling. And by the way- you look really cute pregnant. You and Kiley are going to be fun parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! It's funny to compare bellies. I'm due about a week after you and I am carrying so much lower! Good luck with delivery! The day my little girl came was the best day of my life!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The room is SO cute!! I can't wait to meet this little girl!! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete