Well, I figured it was about time I updated my blog! And guess what... WE HAD A BABY! :) Her name is Azuree Jean Sanders, she was born June 15, 2011 at 1:28 pm. She weighed 7 lbs & 11 oz and was 19" long. We LOVE being parents! She is so much fun and she is such a good baby! And she is the cutest baby I have ever seen (in my completely unbiased opinion). Here are just a few (a few dozen lol) pictures of the newest edition to the Kiley Sanders family!
Here's the first picture we took of Azuree when she was born. She had her eyes open and was looking around from the very start! She was so alert! It was amazing. :)
Here's the first picture we took of Azuree when she was born. She had her eyes open and was looking around from the very start! She was so alert! It was amazing. :)
Another one of her right after she was born. Ya know, it's funny...when I look at these pictures and when I look at her now, I know that she's changed a ton but...she really hasn't changed that much. Does that make any sense?
Azuree had quite a few visitors after she was born. We were so glad to have our family there! It meant so much to us. We love you all!
Here's Uncle Brynn,
Grandma Call and Aunt Symony,
Here's the proud father! :)
IT'S A GIRL! :)
When we got home Grandma Call and Garrison had decorated our house and surprised us with some fun things. It was so much fun. Thanks Mom & Garrison! You never cease to amaze me. :)
After we were home we were so glad to have even more visitors! We got to see
Grandma Sanders,
Grandpa Sanders,
Uncle Shane,
cousin's Owen and Griffin, and many more.

My mom was able to come and stay with us for a few days. It was SOOO nice having her there. I can't even begin to describe how much I really needed her while I was recovering and adjusting. She really helped make things easier. Thanks Mom!!!

The next pictures are just a few that we've taken during the past few weeks. I love them and just wanted to share. :)






This was after her first (real) bath!



Grandma Sanders,
My mom was able to come and stay with us for a few days. It was SOOO nice having her there. I can't even begin to describe how much I really needed her while I was recovering and adjusting. She really helped make things easier. Thanks Mom!!!
The next pictures are just a few that we've taken during the past few weeks. I love them and just wanted to share. :)
This was after her first (real) bath!
Azuree is 6 weeks old today! Wow! How time flies! For the past few weeks we have been staying at Kiley's parents house so that Kiley can log. (That's why I haven't had much time to update the blog lately.) We have been having a very fun summer with family and friends! Another blog post about our summer activities is coming very soon. :)
:) That's so wonderful Audrey! and she has such a cute name!! Congrats again and I hope you love your little girl as much as we love ours!! It's certainly a fabulous thing ain't it!!
ReplyDeleteShe's so cute!
ReplyDelete