I am finally blogging again! Yay! Things have been kind of crazy and here's the crazy story: first I loose my camera and all the pic's that were on it, then our computer dies on us, Kiley spends a month trying to resurrect it, he finally gets it working (he's so good :), then we can't find our router password so Kiley spends forever trying to reset the router, he finally get's it reset and we are able to connect to the internet, I can't find our other camera, finally I find it, and HERE I AM! :) It's so good to have a working computer again. I'm so glad I have a wonderful husband who is willing to try his hardest to fix things, even if they are things he has never fixed before! (I've noticed that he usually succeeds in fixing them :) I love you Kiley!
Anyways, these are a few random pics of Azuree we have accumulated over the past few months!
Funny story: Kiley got me a hair cover/net thingy to wear at night cause he doesn't like getting my hair in his face...but sadly there is no way I would ever wear it! It just seems so...old-ladyish to me. So Daddy decided to put it on Azuree to show me it wasn't so bad. As cute as it looks on her, I would still never wear it :)
I found her like this one day during naptime :)
She loves her Jumper!
Daddy's little Princess!
We were at my parents house
for Thanksgiving and these are the Christmas ornament crafts that we did
as a family. They turned out so good! Everyone was so creative!
This is the swimsuit our
landlady gave Azuree for Christmas (we let Azuree open it a
little early :). She is so good to us. We couldn't ask for a better place
to live and a better landlady...at least for now :).
This daddy loves his little girl and this little girl loves her daddy :)
HA ha ha ha ha I Love that Kiley bought that for it, its hilarious! I wouldnt wear it either :) lol! Love the pictures!
ReplyDelete*You
ReplyDeleteAhhhh! She is so stinkin cute! Wish I was there to hold her again, she was just a newborn when we last saw her. Hope you guys had a great Christmas!
ReplyDeleteOh, and I resent you an invite to my blog just so u know. If it doesn't work, let me know!
ReplyDeleteSo fun to see pics of Azuree. She sure is getting big. She looks like she has her Daddy wrapped around her finger. Glad you got your computer running again. Hope to see more pics.
ReplyDelete