I am SO in love with these two!
I was just thinking today about how blessed I am and about how much my life has changed in the past two years. A little over two years ago I met the love of my life, Kiley. Of course, at the time, I had no idea he was the love of my life! However, with Kiley being the man that he is, I quickly fell in love for the first time and, well... I soon fell in love for the second time with my beautiful baby, Azuree. :) People say that you only fall in love once in a lifetime, but I have been lucky enough to fall in love twice in two years! But I think the thing that makes me the most happy is the fact that I know that I can be with them forever. Knowing that makes it all worth it. I just finished class for the day and am sitting here in my living room, surrounded by baby toys, the baby's playing with everything but the toys, my husband is downstairs sleeping after a long nights work, and I am just loving life. :) Family is what life is all about. There's a quote I recently read that describes perfectly how I've been feeling and I'd like to share it with you...
"Brethren and sisters, material possessions and honors of the world do
not endure. But your union as wife, husband, and family can. The only
duration of family life that satisfies the loftiest longings of the
human soul is forever. No sacrifice is too great to have the blessings
of an eternal marriage. To qualify, one needs only to deny oneself of
ungodliness and honor the ordinances of the temple. By making and
keeping sacred temple covenants, we evidence our love for God, for our
companion, and our real regard for our posterity—even those yet unborn.
Our family is the focus of our greatest work and joy in this life."
No comments:
Post a Comment