Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Lonely Hand

I MISS MY WEDDING RING!!
No, I didn't lose it. But last week Kiley and I took it to the ring place to get it re-dipped and cleaned and I HATE having it off my finger! Every time I feel that it's not there I think that I lost it, and then I just get really sad that its not there. And sadly I don't think I will get it back for another week :( Oh well, I will just have to be patient I guess.
I know, random post...but I had to share how sad I am without my ring.
Anyways, enough boo-hooing. 
Kiley and I are now homeowners!!!! Yay! We bought our house last month and moved in the week before finals! (Yes, it was ca-razy!) But we are all moved in now, living amongst many, many boxes and we are loving it :) Now, before I tell you anymore I have to say that no, I do not have any pics of the house for this post. I know, I know. But before you get mad at me you can blame iPhoto! I am having some serious issues with iPhoto! I can't figure it out! It is seriously so frustrating! So, as soon as iPhoto and I are on better terms, I will post some pics of the new place and maybe even some of my graduation. But for now, here's one of Azuree in our new house :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow that's great!! I bet that feels awesome to be done with school AND own your Own HOME!

    ReplyDelete