"Why does she keep updating that silly blog?" you ask.... To show off my cute family of course!! ;) And...I guess I keep randomly updating this blog because I am hoping that someday I will actually get to print my posts in a book and it will be a wonderful and marvelous thing to have...it also helps take care of some of the guilt I feel for not being very good AT ALL at writing in my journal. But I'm not very good at blogging either so...I guess I'm just a terrible person all around.
Anyways...here are some fun pics for your entertainment...and hopefully someday for that book :)
Anyways...here are some fun pics for your entertainment...and hopefully someday for that book :)
Kiley's dad and brother's have been doing a little mining during the logging off-season. They are mining septarian nodules. (Don't worry, we didn't know what they were till they started mining them either...) But here's an example of one that they mine...
These rocks are very rare and unique to Utah.
During the last few months we have gone for many drives...
Eaten some chocolate...
Posed while daddy experimented with the different settings on the camera...
And our little Emri turned one!...
She was teething (or something) on her birthday and she was NOT happy all day.
Even though she was unhappy, I was still able to snap a few cute pics of her on her birthday...
This picture explains perfectly how she was for the whole day. Poor girl, it made me so sad.
But that didn't keep her from enjoying her cupcake!
We had a small birthday party for her at a nearby park. She was so spoiled with lots of fun gifts from her family and friends :)
And you'd better believe Azuree was right there to help open all the gifts!
This ball is what Azuree picked out especially for her little sister :) Thank you so much to everyone who came and made it such a fun party!
Over the past few months we danced...a lot...
Posed for Daddy again...
Spent Easter at Grandma and Grandpa Sanders house...
Azuree and cousin Logan
It was such a fun day!
The Easter Bunny was even able to find us at Grandma's house :)
We colored...
We stopped at the petting zoo in Scipio on the way home...
You can't tell by her face, but Azuree really loved the animals :)
We ate...
We played dress up...
Some old friends of Kiley's came to visit...
And we took them on a drive up Kolob Canyon...
It was windy and cold but still beautiful!
We really enjoyed spending some time with Allen and Enya!
Mommy tried curlers in Azuree's hair...she ended up looking like a poodle, poor girl :)
We played more dress-ups...
We went to Uncle Layton's graduation...
Azuree had her face painted by Aunt Symony at the Moab Art's Festival...
We played at Grandma Call's house...
And we drove some more. It was a very busy and tiring few months....
Well...adios for now!



First of all your blog isn't silly! It's a great place for you to store photos and memories. And I enjoy seeing what you guys and your cute little girls are up to.
ReplyDelete