Well...I'm not really sure where to begin, so I just decided to start with the earliest pictures in my camera...our honeymoon!! (You guys did an amazing job on our jeep by the way! We got ton's of "beeps at the jeep"!)
We didn't get near as many pictures as I would have liked, but still they are fun.
We went to Park City for our honeymoon and stayed at the Marriott's Mountainside Hotel (Thanks to Nate and Misty's wonderful parents! We can't thank you guys enough!). It was so much fun! First thing we did when we got there was try to find some good, semi-cheap food...which was near impossible!
We walked down Main St. and finally decided on a little Japanese/Sushi restaurant and spent way too much on what we thought would be a good, filling meal...but what ended up being appetizers. They were tasty...but afterwards we had to go get some real food!
This is us, LIVIN' LIFE in Park City!
We even made a new friend!
I think everyone who goes to Park City get's a picture by this bear...but why not?! He's a pretty cool bear!
Our hotel was right next to the Alpine Slide which was a blast!
We had so much fun!
Some of the rides may have been a little too scary for us tho....
Hmmm...what else have we been up to?...
We've been chopping and selling firewood...
Kiley caught us our first pet, Sally the Tarantula!
Later we found out Sally is actually a boy...
Sally is now in a better home with Travis, Rhonda, Owen, and Griffin...can you tell that I miss him?
Yes, I changed my hair color...too weird, now I'm going back to blonde.
(Isn't Kiley so cute?! I love him to death!)
Halloween was fun! We spent it with Chip and Nicole and the kids.
Our idea was to be Paul Bunyan and Babe the Blue Ox...but I didn't get my costume ready in time. So we were content with being Paul Bunyan and Babe the Spotted Cow!
(Kiley will hate me for putting this up :) Playing chess is one of our favorites! Here is an amazing check-mate I got Kiley in! Hee hee hee!
Yup, Kiley and I are expecting!!!!! We couldn't be more excited! But...morning sickness isn't the most fun thing in the world. Oh well, it's worth it right?! (That's what people keep telling me.)
Sorry this was such a long post, but I kinda' had fun putting it together and looking through all these fun pictures! :) I'll try to keep you updated with how everything else is going!
That was so much fun, looking at your pics! You two look like the best couple ever! Wow. and throwing up and all, you still look really cute. Love you tons and, thanks, Kiley, for taking such good care of Audrey. Its good to see she is so happy!
ReplyDeleteHooray for a post! It's so fun to see how life is going for the newlyweds. It looks like you're so happy and having fun, other than the morning sickness thing. I am so sorry you're sick. It's the pits, but like you've heard so much, it's SO worth it. And I agree with Mom, you look so cute despite the pukey stuff. Love you Audrey! We'll see you in a month. I am beyond excited to be home and see everyone.
ReplyDeleteWe are glad you came to visit. Everyone needs to sit by the bear. Please share the pictures and your experience when you become a fan of Park City on Facebook, www.facebook.com/parkcityUT.
ReplyDelete