WOW!! What a Christmas!
This whole winter break from school was just what Kiley and I needed! We had so much fun with everyone! But by far, our favorite thing about this holiday was the chance we had to spend it with the people we love most. We couldn't have asked for a better Christmas present.
My favorite part about this Christmas was
being a married woman. :) Now that might sound silly, but none of the other Christmas' can compare to my first Christmas with my hubby. I love him more than anything!
Well, through all the hustle and bustle of everything I managed to
snag a few fun pictures of our very first Christmas together.
Before we left to Moab we had a little fun in Cedar City. We dressed up for our ward Christmas party (we were some of the few who actually dressed up, but it was still fun!),
and we trimmed our Christmas tree!
Kiley had lot's of fun putting this tree together.
When we got to Moab Kiley didn't waste any time.
He had been looking forward to playing my bro's in some intense games of chess and stratego! (Being sick and pregnant, I'm not much fun for him to play games with. :)
My nieces and nephews made Christmas SO much fun! It had been a long time since
I had a Christmas with little kids around. I loved it!
Brooklyn's happy face is so cute I could eat her all up!
Well, now we are back in Cedar City, getting ready for the new semester. But we are still having fun!
This is the tomato juice can castle that Kiley made. He wants to keep adding to it...but I'm not sure exactly how much longer it will be around. ;)
I loved your post Audrey! That first Christmas as a married couple really is so special. And then sharing it with your little baby next Christmas will be even more fun & special. We sure love you guys! You and Kiley are such a wonderful couple. We're so proud and happy for you!
ReplyDeleteWOW! It sounds like your parents house is definitely the place to spend Christmas. What fun traditions you guys have. I love how pretty the doughnuts look and I cannot believe how many gingerbread crafts you made. Waiting to see some pics of you showing and to know what flavor baby is. I love your blog though. It's very cute.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite picture here is of you two dressed up for you ward party. Its good to think of how Joseph and Mary must have felt as they expected their first child. But, I have to admit, I really like the pics of all the fun things we did this Christmas! It makes me so happy to see my kids happy....all married and in love and living good lives. Oooh! sends shivers of joy all through me!
ReplyDelete